ALZER - PETS
For dogs with senile disorders
*Improves the well-being of senior dogs
Alzer contains specific molecules to control neurodegenerative processes, especially Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome (CDS), reducing its progression significantly. It also reduces oxidative stress that is directly involved in the beginning and evolution of chronic diseases as well as in the aging process.
- Significantly reduces the progression of CDS and attenuates symptoms such as memory loss, learning impairment, poor perception, disorientation and sleep disorders, among others.
- Improves oxygenation of neurons and nerve transmission mechanisms
- Reactivates brain functions
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Protects hippocampal cells against degeneration after cerebral ischemia
Recommended as supportive therapy for:
- Canine Degenerative Myelopathy
- Epileptic seizures
- Idiopathic meningoencephalitis
- Cerebral ischemia
- Puppies learning peiod